NAPR Members Receive Free or Discounted Legal Services:
Need an up to date Representative or Sub-Representative contract? It’s free. Need legal help?
Herbert W. Solomon has served as NAPR’s attorney for more than the past 30 years. He was also previously a chairman of the Corporation Law Committee of his local bar association. He is an expert on matters pertaining to Independent Advertising Media Sales Representatives. Services include:
- Agreements between an Independent Media Representative and the Publisher.
- Representative disputes with Publishers and collecting unpaid commissions.
- Sale or acquisition of an Independent Media Representative’s business.
- Purchase of an Independent Media Representative’s business.
- Mergers of an Independent Media Representative’s business.
As NAPR’s attorney, Mr. Solomon is available for initial consultations with NAPR members without charge. If retained, his fee to members is on a reduced basis to that which would be charged to non-NAPR members. Mr. Solomon’s expertise and availability is one of the major benefits of membership in NAPR.
Herbert W. Solomon is available and he can be reached at 516 747-0300 and email@example.com